Thursday, August 7, 2008

i really hate that i love you... pakyu!


i hate you.

i hate you for being so child-like.
i hate you because you do not know how to appreciate things.
i hate you for not being sweet.
i hate you for not knowing where my house is.
i hate you because you're taking me for granted.
i hate you for not remembering my birthday.
i hate you because you do not know how to say "sorry".
i hate you for not replying whenever i'm sending sweet messages.
i hate you because you only call me if you need things or have a huge favor.
i hate you because it's very much difficult for you to say "thank you".
i hate you for just smiling sweetly whenever i'm mad.
i hate you because you so insensitive.
i hate you for not loving me...



despite all of those hatred...


I'm madly in-love with you...


and i really hate myself for not having any guts to say how or what i feel,
that i truly love you...

2 comments:

nicat said...

aw...

haynako. haynako.. gaano ba talga to kasakit nok?

pakshet sila..

ron said...

ewan ko ba...


tang ina, massochist ba ako???

parang ok lng sa akin na saktan ako ng kung sino sinong tao...

hay...