Wednesday, August 6, 2008

filthy-50

One, two, I'm in-love with you.
Three, four, you said "no more".
Five, six, I tried to fix.
Seven, eight, Is this our fate?
Nine, ten, you have other men.

Eleven, twelve, go and help yourself.
Thirteen, fourteen, 'cause you won't win.
Fifteen, sixteen, haven't you seen
Seventeen, eighteen, I'm lean and mean.
Nineteen, twenty, and you look so ugly.

Twenty-one, twenty-two, I now hate you.
Twenty-three, twenty-four, you're such a whore.
Twenty-five, twenty-six, 'cause you suck dicks.
Twenty-seven, twenty-eight, so what's your rate?
Twenty-nine, thirty, you look so filthy.

Thirty-one, thirty-two, and I pity you.
Thirty-three, thirty-four, you look like a boar.
Thirty-five, thirty-six, have you seen your cheeks?
Thirty-seven, thirty-eight, you don't have dates.
Thirty-nine, forty, 'cause you're too crappy.

Forty-one, forty-two, and I'll show you.
Forty-three, forty-four, that there is more.
Forty-five, forty-six, there's no magic tricks.
Forty-seven, forty-eight, it's not too late.
Forty-nine, fifty, that I'm fucking happy.


No comments: