Wednesday, June 17, 2009

she said, he said.

Do you still love me?

Paranoia eats me.

Darkness scares me.

Coldness sends shivers to my spine.

I feel alone, unloved, and unwanted.

Where's your promise?

Where's my sun?

Why can't I feel your love and warmth.

I am longing for your touch, for your kiss, and for your hug

Iam craving for your presence.

I miss you. I love you.

I will always love you.

Don't think that way.

Darkness won't scare you.

Coldness won't send shivers to your spine.

Don't feel alone, unloved, and unwanted.

So long as my promise is in your heart,

trust your shine will shine once more,

eventually you'll feel my warmth again.

My touch, my kisses, and my hugs

will always be yours no matter what.

I miss you more. I love you forever.

1 comment:

MONiiCA said...

Deffinatley Beautiful (: