Friday, March 27, 2009

updates.


I was just browsing my blogspot site, then I realized one thing - oh CRAP! My previous posts are just not-well-pondered and copied-from-a-different-site-then-paste-it-to-my-own-site entries.

I'm busy, for crying out loud! =P
So let's patch things up and let me give you an update.

There are tons of things happened for the past 2 weeks, so I'll just give you a condensed version. =)

1. I had a break-up. Yeah, you've heard it right, a BREAK-UP. And guess what? you're right again, I was committed, BEFORE, I said I WAS. I think few people know it. REASON? just childish-thing-turned-to-a-major-fight-thing, like being JEALOUS to my BEST FRIEND, I won't mention my best friend's name, It'll just complicate things.

2. I have a new crush. Finally, I saw someone who's pretty at the office. I never had a chance to converse with her, but we usually stare at each other's eyes. =P Her looks is very simple, but the thing that caught my attention is her attitude, she's not the typical-friendly-looking-always-smiling-chick, she's always been tagged as 'suplada' and 'maldita'. HMMMM... I smell challenge. =)

3. I'm planning to RESIGN, again. I think this would be the nth time. I'm really not happy with the load of my work, I hate the schedule, and I hate those people in the higher management. There are few reasons why I can't leave. First, of course is the F**CKING RECESSION, almost all companies including multinational companies are on FREEZE HIRING. Secondly, few fellows, my immediate supervisor, colleagues and friends - AJ, Laureen, Che, Vhio, Jay, and Magie, I am very much happy with them. And lastly, there's an opening for a higher position, and I'm undecided yet, if I'll be filing an application or not.

4. I was in-love. After the break-up, this person came along unexpectedly. But I was in-love only for 12 hours, I don't know if that exists, but all I know is I was high with love in 12 hours, from 4am - 4pm. We text, we call each other, we went out, we had ... Again, all of it just happened in half a day. =) After which, texting is less, phone calls are less, and my love... became less-to-none as well. It was SAD, because it only lasted for 12 hours. 'SAYANG! gusto ko pa naman yung taong yun.'

5. I had great experience. After that quickie love, during my rest day, I had 'inuman sessions' with my old friends including few common friends. I met someone, a PARAMORE-ish looking person, rockstar-emo-like. She has wits, talents (VERY 'TALENTED'), beauty, sense, and voice. Also, she has a TONGUE-PIERCING, which caught my attention. I really had a great time with her, and I'm not yet sure if I can see her again. I might see her over the weekend.

6. I know someone else's secret. I was browsing few personal belongings of this person, accidentally; I saw something that's very ... uhm, what's the word? 'basta I can't tell, it's very sensitive.

6. I have new books as well.
I recently bought them, I won't tell the titles and the authors. Let me finish reading it. I'll lend it to you afterwards. Promise.






***these are few of my updates.
geeez... I am tired and sleepy.
ciao for now. =P