Saturday, November 8, 2008

death.bed



Acute Tonsillitis, Pharyngitis (ATP)

This was the reason why i stayed in the four-boring-corners of makati med.

After four long days of boredom, blunt and tasteless food (not to mention the porridge and banana party), pain, teeth-chattering coldness, non-stop syringe poking game, every hour monitoring (blow-by-blow blood pressure and temperature check), guessing game (where's and who's my nurse today), let's get high on different over-the-counter drugs, and say AAAAAHHHHHH!



Finally, I mm FREE!!! I missed home. I missed everyone, my pets, my family, my friends, and ironically my work. I missed my pc and my net so much. =))



I definitely thank God, he answered my prayers that my tonsils were all good, not swell and sore, cause otherwise, i wont be here, and perhaps any minute now I am inside the operating room, and all the doctors are cut-slashing my throat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i didn't know am so sorry, kako n nga e parang there's something wrong. reason why i asked you kung my problem kaba..shet o so pano dinugo ka don??keri mo na??GO MED. school!



jerilynfaith here

ron said...

ewan ko...

teka... bkt alam mo ang blogspot ko?

Anonymous said...

tanga mo diba nakwento ko na sau nung nagpunta tayo sa pagka layo layong malabon nila joyceeee..

ron said...

ah ok...

cge.. bahala ka sa buhay mo.